dasf

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tuesday, May 12

I went to DC a few days ago. It was pretty fun, but it was very tiring. We had to walk in the blisteringly hot sun and trudge to see all the memorials that we had already seen a million times before. Then, we would stop in a really hot place and the tour guide would talk about some things and secretly mock us because she got to stand under an umbrella so she didn't have to be burnt to a crisp while we did.
I guess I was kind of exaggerating there a little. It was pretty hot but not that hot. I guess I felt more hot because I didn't get a good night's sleep that day. The tour was also rather interesting.
In DC, we saw the White House (which you could only take pictures of outside), the Pentagon, Pentagon memorial (I could only take pictures of the memorial, not the Pentagon), many memorials, such as the MLK memorial, the FDR memorial, the Lincoln memorial, the World War II memorial, and the Vietnam memorial.

I have started to use this software called Grammarly. It checks your writing and acts as a more sophisticated spellchecker. also, when you highlight a word, it will give you a few synonyms, and that helps in writing essays.

Here are some photos!

...10 minutes later...

AHHHHHHHH WHY DOES BLOGGER HAVE TO BE SO OUTDATED AND CANNOT UPLOAD PICTURES FROM DRIVE??????? *FUMES*

OK. I guess there won't be any pictures here...
The GIF didn't work last time so I will try again now. It is da weird thing.

1 comment: