dasf

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Saturday, February 21

Today, I did not have any Chinese school. I'm very happy about that. It means one more week to study for the Chinese midterm test! I haven't studied for it yet though... I still can't seem to find the book I really want to read: Ranger's Apprentice 9, Halt's Peril. I've held it at the library, but, just my luck, it snows! Since the books on hold are taken off hold after three days, I missed the book! Nicholas got the Pokemon comic book he wanted, though, and I got three more other books. They'll last at least a few days...  My dad says I read too fast. That is true. No question about it. I really want to click that "Complain to Google" button and make them automatically capitalize the first letters of sentences. It would make life A LOT easier, with this blog, and when doing projects. Well, I have nothing I have left to say (except that), so I will end this entry of my blog.

P.S: I made a poem today, called Popcorn. It is a haiku.

Popcorn
Pop pop pop pop pop.
Pop pop pop pop pop pop pop.
Pop pop pop pop pop.


No comments:

Post a Comment