dasf

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wednesday, May 6

Tomorrow is the DC trip! I am rooming with my friends Jonathan, Frederich, and Joseph. We will see all the Smitsonian museums and such in DC. I think we will have lots of fun. For starters, there won't be any homework! Also, I won't need to see Ms. Garrett every day.
I don't have much homework today because tomorrow is the DC trip. All I had was some math.
I am going to present my social studies play on Monday.
Nicholas just finished playing piano. He was playing "The Caravan". It sounds pretty good .

Good is in gouda. Gouda is a type of cheese. Cheese sounds slightly like chess. Chess is played using pieces. Pieces of 8. That relates to pirates. Pirates like to plunder. Plunder rhymes with blunder, which rhymes with thunder. Dogs don't like thunder. Dogs, cats. I work at a cat shelter. Therefore I am good.

That was today's wired thing.

1 comment:

  1. Is the last piece your work? Pretty good!
    I wish your trip is full of fun!

    ReplyDelete