dasf

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tuesday, August 18

Today I got a new wire on my braces. Again.
At least this time it didn't hurt to eat.
I just came back from a vacation to Busch Gardens and Water Country USA.
I have already written a few posts about this, and you can find them here, here, here, and here.
Yeah, they aren't the most descriptive of posts, but I did write them right before going to sleep, so I was kinda rushed for time.
I understand that the top picture may make some of you nauseous, so here is a cat.
Weird thing:

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know the brace does not hurt too much. Did you ask the doctor when is the end?
    I roll a rolling machine every evening these days with Zheng. It was very tiresome but it is good to my health. You need to exercise more when you have time. Exercise will make you stronger and more importantly, it will make you mentally strong so you can take a lot of stress later in your life. Because if you want success, you will need to take a lot of stress without break.

    ReplyDelete