dasf

Monday, August 24, 2015

Monday, August 24

Today was the first day of school. In my classes, my teachers basically talked about rules and guidelines and gave out syllabuses and other first-day-of-school stuff. My French class does not officially have a teacher yet, so there is a substitute in class. Ms. Hester reminds me (not in a good way) of Ms. Garrett. Mr. Glass speaks in an exponentially decaying volume. It looks like this.
Volume                       OoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOooooo
Words     (starts slide) Blah blah. Blah blah blah. (transition) Mumm mmnuf (next slide) Blah blah.

So we can hear him at first, but it is a bit unclear afterwards.
Mr. Roberts is getting a new hearing aid.
Ms. Sciacca likes to keep the door closed.
Mr. Shuford and Ms. Price are just...interesting.

Well, that's basically my first day of school in a nutshell.
Weird thing:

No comments:

Post a Comment