dasf

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tuesday, July 14

Today, I had EVEN more Chemistry. Today, we did so much work I feel like my wrist is going to snap. We did five or so pages of work. The first two had forty problems each on them, the third and fourth had about twenty. The others had about ten. The problems were about naming ionic compounds and acids.
After the five pages, we did EVEN MORE work. We got a packet with six pages filled with work. It took a really long time, about an hour. The work was very annoying, and I needed to refer to the periodic table and the reference sheet many times.
After that, we did, can you guess? Even MORE work. I wrote four full pages of notes about nomenclature and how to name different types of compounds and acids. After all those notes and work, my hand felt like it was going to fall off and I was really tired.
And I still have to endure eighteen more days of this until the class ends. Or at least three more days until the weekend comes.

Weird thing:

No comments:

Post a Comment