dasf

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday, July 19

Today was a pretty normal Sunday. We stayed at home and did some work and played piano, Nicholas went swimming, we read a lot, etc.
The only thing special that happened was that my mom had a meeting. She is the principal of Raleigh Academy of Chinese Learning. I don't know what the meeting was about because I went to Daniel's house that day. We stayed there for a while, until the meeting was over.
Like I said before, Nicholas went swimming today. I'm not sure what he did because I stayed at home and read books.
I had a class with a new piano teacher yesterday. She is very strict. Apparently I was holding my hands all wrong since I started playing piano. Anyway, the way she wants me to hold my hands feels really weird. Or maybe that's just because I'm a bit tense...

Weird thing:

No comments:

Post a Comment