dasf

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Wednesday, April 1

Today, I got a thousand dollars!

Just kidding, April fools!

So today's conversations went kind of like this:

1: Hey!
2: What.
*insert a really bad April Fools joke*
1: April Fools!
2: Shut up.

I don't really get the point of April Fools, except to trick others. I'm not going to go through the whole history of April Fools and all that, so you can go here for the Wikipedia page. You can also go here for some current April Fools pranks.

In lunch today, we had a food "war". It started when my friend Dhruuv got hit in the back with an orange (again). Then, Alex, to join in the fun, throws something back (as usual). Thus begins another normal day at lunch, or should I say the warzone. I quickly flip my hood onto my head, and eat secretly, hoping not to get attacked. Fat chance. I get hit in the head with, what is that thing? Oh no, Kevin popped a milk carton again. Uh oh, Alex is popping a water bottle. After 45 minutes of craziness and mayhem, lunch finally ends! After a last thrown orange, everyone files out of the cafeteria.

Another day at lunch.

Scroll down for the weird thing!
















































































Just kidding! April Fools!
     |
     |
    V
























But actually. Here's the funny thing.
A link! (the link)


No comments:

Post a Comment