dasf

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Saturday, April 4

On Thursday, I went to a trampoline park called Launching Pad. I went with my friend Ruiyang. It was very fun. There were many trampolines there and even a foam pit! There was also a place where you could play dodgeball. I liked all of the parts of the park. The foam pit was fun because you felt like you were stuck when you fell in. There was also a place where you could jump on a trampoline and then dunk a basketball. Finally, there was a 6D movie, where the chairs move around. It is also 3D. We watched one called Haunted Mine.


I took an ACT yesterday. I got a score that was about the same as what I usually get on my SAT. I'm not really sure which one I'd rather take, though.
I DON'T HAVE CHINESE SCHOOL FOR TWO WEEKS! YAY!

I have no idea how long it took to make this website...but it's today's weird thing of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment