dasf

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tuesday, April 28

Nicholas just tried to make some hot chocolate. He failed miserably. It's cold and is has way too much water.
I am (obviously) writing my blog.
I started using this thing called protobowl. It is very fun. It is kind of like a jeapordy game, where you have to buzz in before everyone else to answer a question. You can find it at www.protobowl.com.
Or it might be .net... I don't really remember.
My dad is looking at his phone again. He's probably doing something about his company. I'm pretty sure I talking about his company already.
Nicholas doesn't want to drink his chocolate milk anymore...
Here is today's weird thing.
The fact day and night I'm not sure going out with the day after a long while I go back and to be able too to much to of a follow from the day after day of and I the one I love it when you have are just as good as the day first day of the year and of course I the only one thing that tycould your life day of school for a few weeks of a sudden it was the best of the best way of the best thing to say it was the first half of the best thing to say it was the first half of the day I have a great way of the best of luck with the same thing to say that I have a great way of life and the other hand is the only thing.

That was apple predictive keyboard...

No comments:

Post a Comment