dasf

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sunday, April 19

Today, I had a normal Sunday. First, I went to badminton practice. I learned about how to do good short serves and how to drop properly. Then, I went to SAT class. I learned more about how to do critical reading and did a few timed sets and untimed sets. Then, I went to the library to return some books and to check some books out. I saw my friend Edward there. He was also with Arun and Kripa. After that, I went to see my brother's friend, Leo. He went to China and gave my brother a gold watch and a hat. We played some soccer with a stuffed animal. Leo and Nicholas also played war while I tried (and failed) to fix their NERF gun.
Yesterday, I went hiking. The mountain I hiked up was called Stone Mountain. The whole mountain is just a big rock! The mountain is The trail took a long time to hike and I was very tired at the end. We got to the top of the mountain, saw a waterfall, and went to a place where there were a lot of old houses.
Today's weird thing:


No comments:

Post a Comment