dasf

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sunday, April 12

Today, I am writing this blog on the iPad. There's not as much options as on the computer version, but I kinda expected that. In fact, there is only bold and italicize on it. There's also this camera thing.
Since my mom thinks that writing my blog on the iPad is not good, I'm back to writing on the computer. *sigh* Anyway, yesterday, we went to a party. It was at my friend Daniel's house. Just like any other chinese party, we ate, the adults played poker for 6 hours, and the kids played video games for 6 hours. There was also no chinese school. Speaking of chinese school, I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO CHINESE SCHOOL FOR TWO WEEKS!

Today was a normal Sunday. I learned about Critical Reading in SAT Class, I played badminton, I studied vocab, etc. I also had Subway.

You should go to this site to find random websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment