dasf

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Wednesday, August 26

Today, I had school. :(
This is a list of the things I did today.

  1. Ms. Hester wasn't here. We watched a movie.
  2. Nothing. Literally.
  3. We took some notes about circles and quadratics.
  4. We did an assignment about diversity.
  5. We took a survey. I thought it was...not the best survey.
  6. We talked about the Allegory of the Cave some more, and annotated some more.
  7. Some people presented their paper bags/shoeboxes.
My hardest class is probably the Social Studies part of C&C with Mr. Shuford. We talk about pretty deep stuff, like how our parents are probably greedy, the American Dream is dead, all teachers who went to "teacher school" can't teach, democracy is trash, all presidents (including George Washington) were corrupt, etc. etc. It's quite interesting, but quite demanding. 
My dad came back from California today. We picked him up from the airport. He was in California because he wanted to start a new company (I think I've said this before).
Weird thing:

No comments:

Post a Comment