dasf

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sunday, August 2

Today, I volunteered at the cat shelter. Six cats have already been adopted in two days! That's a lot! Sadly, some cats are sick. Some have ringworm (which is contagious) so we can't clean their cages, but we can clean the other ones. We cleaned cages, fed the cats, and did the laundry.

It's Sunday, so I didn't have any Chemistry! I did have chemistry homework, though. It was really easy and I finished it in ten minutes.
I tried to install Windows 10 on this computer, but it didn't work.
Now, I will explain what a 3d printer is.
Imagine a normal printer, but instead of printing on paper, it prints out layers of plastic. Now pretend that the printer can take a 3d object, digitally slice it into a million thin layers, and print each layer individually. Now let the printer be able to glue those slices together, to form the 3d object, and voila! A 3d printer.
Now, there are a few technicalities, but generally, that's a 3d printer.
Weird thing:

No comments:

Post a Comment