dasf

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Saturday, August 8

Today, I went hiking. The place where I went hiking was called the William B. Umstead State Park. There were a lot of things in the state park, such as a lake, hiking trails, bridle trails, a museum, and other things.
We went to the park to hike. The trail where I hiked was called Sal's Branch. It was about 2.8 miles, so it wasn't very hard. There were a few uphill and downhill slopes. The trail is a loop. The trail also goes near another lake trail that goes around the lake, but we didn't go there.
While we were walking, Nicholas got tired, so he decided to tell a story. I didn't hear most of the story, but it was basically about a guy named Bob who basically knows how to do everything. He helps a bear, a monster family, a dragon, and a few other things and becomes a hero. I don't know the details because I wasn't listening very closely.
The storytelling helped Nicholas a lot, and, after a few fruit snacks, he was back to his happy self.
Weird thing:

1 comment:

  1. I can see your writing skill improves a lot. This piece is clear and focused. Keeps the good momentum.

    ReplyDelete