dasf

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wednesday, July 29

Today, I had more Chemistry.
We didn't do any labs today, so I can't put the directions for a lab in the following section.
Instead, I will...um...
I'm not really sure what to put here. I guess I'll just put whatever goes in my mind.
My mom is going to go send two packages now.
She says she won't go to a certain road because she was caught accidentally speeding there. Twice.
I'm waiting for Windows 10 to install right now on the other computer. It's at 29%.
It restarted. 
Booting up.
Now it's at 32% It's now installing features and drivers.
Did you know that most of the Windows 10 ads have babies in them?
42% now.
I got an account on this site called ExamOcean. It has many AMC tests.
43%.
I think I'll end here.
Weird thing:

No comments:

Post a Comment