dasf

Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday, July 10

Today, I had Chemistry class. IT'S SO TEDIOUS! The class is very long and the work takes a long time to do. There is also a LOT of homework that we need to do. A lot of the information is pretty straightforward, like how to find an empirical formula and what the difference between a formula unit and a molecule is (one has a metal and one doesn't).
I am with my friend Kehan, though. We are the only two freshmen in the whole class. At least we're making some friends. Kehan only knows me, but I know him and Joyel. He is on my bus
The homework is VERY hard. Since this is summer school, you get a ton of homework every day. Every day, We have to do at least four pages. I'm overwhelmed already and this is the second day of school! I go to Kehan's house every day to finish our homework.
There is ALSO a quiz EVERY DAY, so me and Kehan have to study a buttload of notes for half an hour every day.
So Chemistry is a lot of work. Daniel is taking Health (which is basically PE), and Larry is taking Math II (which is easy, even for him).
What I learned from this week? Summer school sucks.

Weird thing:

No comments:

Post a Comment