dasf

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wednesday, June 3

Today is the last day we have classes! I'm really glad that school is finally over. Well, it's not really over, we still have 3 days, but during those days, we're not going to do any work and will have field day and graduation. I don't think field day is going to be good because it's supposed to rain tomorrow.

( ;_;) <----- crying face

I'm not that sad though, since I don't do anything in field day, so this is more accurate:

( -_-) <----- indifferent face

I don't know what graduation will be like, so:

( '_') <----- normal face

I'm not going to formal so:

(see above)

Weird thing:
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😜😜😜😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😜😜😜😜😜😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😂😂😂😂😂😠😠😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

2 comments: