dasf

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Saturday, June 20

Today, I did normal summer stuff, like vocab, computer, and Khan Academy. In Khan, I got 4 sun badges. They are Copernicus, Kepler, Sally Ride, and Newton.

Tomorrow is Dragon Boat day. At that day, we eat zongzi (wrapped rice) and do other stuff.
Tomorrow I am taking the new SAT test. I don't know if it will be easy or hard.
I just got Office on my computer! Yay!
I also found my old iPad 1! Yay! It can only be updated to iOS 5.1.1 though. Awww.
I watched a Nova documentary about the brain. It said that some guy took Albert Einstein's brain and cut it into a lot of pieces to see what was different about it. It turns out one part of his brain was a bit bigger than other people's. I was surprised that somebody took Albert Einstein's brain and nobody found out.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is a word that was made up by the people in Mary Poppins. Try saying that word three times fast. Or type it. SupercalifragilisticexpialidociousSupercalifragilisticexpialidociousSupercalifragilisticexpialidociousSupercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Rhymes with Expelliarmus. Levicorpus. SECTUMSEMPRA. CRUCIO! BLARGARYGRAYRYGYAGRYGAYGRYGA!
I ran out of stuff to say in the last half (obviously).
Weird thing:

No comments:

Post a Comment