dasf

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tuesday, May 26

Today, we took the science EOG. It was really easy and took barely any time at all. I got stuck for a bit on one problem, but I can't "discuss test problems" with anyone, so I can't write it in here. Overall, though, it was a really easy test.
After the test, we didn't do much. All we could do was stay in our calssroms until everybody was done testing. And I do mean EVERYBODY. There was one seventh grade class that took a long time, and we had to miss first period (not that i'm complaining). We still went to second period, though.
During the time between second period and the test, me and Issac played Bananagrams. It's a game where you have to get letters and arrange them in a crossword fashion.
I beat Issac once, but he beat me twice. We also watched a movie called "The Boxtrolls", but it got weird so I stopped watching.
Weird thing (more cool than weird). My brother made it.




No comments:

Post a Comment