dasf

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Saturday, May 2

Today, I went to Defy Gravity. Defy Gravity is another trampoline park. Me and my brother went there because it was my brother's friend's birthday. My brother's friend is Allen. There were a lot of people at the party, at least twenty! We jumped around for a long time. Then, we ate pizza and cake, and got goodie-bags. Then we went home. There was a mini frisbee, some fruit snacks, a thing, a ruler, a maze, a lollipop, and a whistle in the bag.                                                                                _______________|                                                                                                                                                                        |
    V
                                                            
                                                          

After the party, I went home and did SAT work. Now, I am working on my blog.
I don't know if Nicholas did any work yet. I don't know if he even HAS work.
WEIERD THING:

No comments:

Post a Comment