dasf

Monday, May 18, 2015

Monday, May 18

Today, I had a band concert. We played a few songs, and so did intermediate band and jazz band. I think we messed up a little, and so did intermediate band. Overall, though, I think we sounded decent. We played for pieces, intermediate band played four, and jazz band played about 3. We played Winds of Celebration, 13, The Machine Awakes, and Terminal Velocity. Intermediate played two Bachs, and  Pandora. Jazz played a few songs such as Uptown Funk and Maiden Voyage.
I am currently watching a video about a musical genius who can remember any song he has ever heard. He also has some learning difficulties and is blind, making him a savant.
I'm going to have to take EOGs soon. EOG stands for end of grade test. They are really easy and boring.
Weird thing:


1 comment:

  1. Little bit dry but it is not too bad. Use what you learnt and show some interesting aspect of the matters.

    ReplyDelete