dasf

Monday, March 23, 2015

Monday, March 23

Today is Spring Break! Yay! I didn't have to go to school today, but my brother did. He said that he had a normal day at school and did something fun at recess (he didn't tell me what it was yet). He is currently doing some Khan Academy. I took an SAT practice test today. I got a 2100 on it. I got a perfect score on the math portion.
From the URL of this page, I can deduce that the ID of this blog is 127213629435279486, and the ID of this post is 3824581246506619569. Also, this page is tracking my location. I have no idea why it would want to track my location.
From the last few lines, you can probably agree that I am lacking in sufficient content to add to this post.
I went to the library today, too. There were barely any interesting books to get.
I figured out why this page is tracking my location. There is a place in the "Post Settings" called Location. I can put my location there. I don't know what that would do, though. I will put my location as some random peninsula on the bottom of Tasmania.
Weird thing of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment